Friday, July 2, 2010

Trolls Incoming!


An update! If you are familiar with Tabletop Gaming News you might know they are currently running a Hordes Mk. II Battle Challenge. The basic premise is that you pick a new Hordes army and follow along with the scheduled goals. By the end you should have a fully painted army and a few games under your belt. I don't know if I'll be getting the games in, although I'm going to try converting a friend of mine into a gamer, but I really want to try and use the challenge as motivation to get some stuff painted. So, without further ado, here are my first two Trolls. A pair of Impalers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I thought they came out pretty well. The only thing I was upset about was the slight yellowish tinge to the photo. Just from the florescent lighting I think.

    ReplyDelete